Copyright © 2019
Unlock this lesson to gain full access.
Part 2: Family and Finances
Episode 7: Part 1 of 4
1. Paul said, "I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content" (Philippians 4:11 ESV). How would you define contentment?
2. What methods do marketers employ to make us discontent with what we have?
3. Have you noticed that your expenses have increased as your income has grown? Name some ways you can "tap the brakes" to slow down your expenses.
4. How has today's culture made it easier to compare ourselves with others?
5. Thinking about the less-than-succesful haircut Ann gave Chuck, have you had similar "fails" in your attempts to reign in spending? If so, give an example or two.